Urban & Regional Planning: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward good research resources for urban and regional planning topics. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Best Practices - Find tips for researching best practices in urban and regional planning.
- Find Statistics/Demographics - Find statistics from library subscribed and other resources.
- Grey Literature - Find resources such as white papers, reports, and more that are not commercially published.
- Government Agencies & Resources - Find local, regional, national, and international government transportation resources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image courtesy of npGREENWAY
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 15, 2021 178 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated May 18, 2021 364 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 28, 2021 13999 views this year
Civil and Environmental Engineering
by Carly Lamphere Last Updated May 18, 2021 259 views this year
by Carly Lamphere Last Updated Jul 7, 2021 212 views this year