Urban & Regional Planning: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward good research resources for urban and regional planning topics. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Best Practices - Find tips for researching best practices in urban and regional planning.
- Find Statistics/Demographics - Find statistics from library subscribed and other resources.
- Grey Literature - Find resources such as white papers, reports, and more that are not commercially published.
- Government Agencies & Resources - Find local, regional, national, and international government transportation resources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image courtesy of npGREENWAY
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 20, 2022 147 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2022 353 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 28, 2022 9743 views this year
Civil and Environmental Engineering
by Billy Nee Last Updated Sep 28, 2022 140 views this year
by Billy Nee Last Updated Sep 28, 2022 452 views this year