Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward good research resources for researching transportation topics. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Using TRID - Find tips on searching the main transportation database.
- Grey Literature - Understand grey literature and how to search for it.
- Government Resources - Find local, regional, national, and international government transportation resources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image courtesy of Kevin Christopher Burke on Flickr