Civil and Environmental Engineering: Home
In This Guide
This guide will help you begin your research in Civil and Environmental Engineering through the libraries' collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print. Recommends the best resources for finding Civil and Environmental Engineering articles.
- Reports & Dissertations - find technical reports, government reports, books, dissertations and theses.
- Conference Proceedings - find conference proceedings and options for getting the materials and information on citation formats, citation management tools and more
- Standards - find sources for technical information and specifications
- Organizations & Web Sources - find professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources.
Core Online Library Resources
This is the best online database in which to start your research.
These databases cover related fields and may be useful, depending on your specific topic.