PHE 478/479 Program Planning and Evaluation: Home
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward reliable resources for researching topics in aging and gerontology. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Find more on annotated bibliographies.
- Literature Reviews - Find out what is a literature review, where to find examples, and access other literature review tools.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
Introduction to Library Research
Aging & Gerontology
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 12, 2020 205 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 777 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 205 views this year
Health Education & Promotion
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 15, 2020 872 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 15, 2020 143 views this year
OHSU-PSU Joint School of Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 12, 2020 226 views this year
Open Access Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 15, 2020 213 views this year
Physical Activity & Nutrition
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 497 views this year