PHE 478/479 Program Planning and Evaluation: Home
Library Services for Winter Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Winter 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward reliable resources for researching topics in aging and gerontology. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Find more on annotated bibliographies.
- Literature Reviews - Find out what is a literature review, where to find examples, and access other literature review tools.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
Introduction to Library Research
Aging & Gerontology
by Emily Ford Last Updated Feb 3, 2021 52 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Feb 28, 2021 210 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Feb 3, 2021 25 views this year
Health Education & Promotion
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 129 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 35 views this year
OHSU-PSU Joint School of Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Feb 3, 2021 68 views this year
Open Access Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 4, 2021 90 views this year
Physical Activity & Nutrition
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 26, 2021 183 views this year