PHE 478/479 Program Planning and Evaluation: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward reliable resources for researching topics in aging and gerontology. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Find more on annotated bibliographies.
- Literature Reviews - Find out what is a literature review, where to find examples, and access other literature review tools.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
Introduction to Library Research
Office Hours by Appointment
Subjects: Public Health, Urban Studies & Planning
Aging & Gerontology
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 3, 2023 42 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 218 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 10, 2023 32 views this year
Health Education & Promotion
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 24, 2022 281 views this year
Health Systems & Policy
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 55 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Dec 2, 2022 42 views this year
OHSU-PSU Joint School of Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 89 views this year
Open Access Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 30, 2022 47 views this year
Physical Activity & Nutrition
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 18, 2022 151 views this year