Aging & Gerontology: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward reliable resources for researching topics in aging and gerontology. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Websites - Find tips on doing research on the web and evaluating websites.
- Statistics - Find links to statistical and data set sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
This guide was developed by Melissa Anderson-Garcia, a San Jose State University Graduate Student intern in Fall, 2015.