Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide steers you toward good research resources for breastfeeding and lactation topics. Use the tabs above or links below to navigate the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books and eBooks in the PSU Library and Summit Libraries.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly sources.
- Evidence-Based - Find guidelines, protocols, and other evidence-based sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.