Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide steers you toward good research resources for breastfeeding and lactation topics. Use the tabs above or links below to navigate the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books and eBooks in the PSU Library and Summit Libraries.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly sources.
- Evidence-Based - Find guidelines, protocols, and other evidence-based sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.