Physical Activity & Nutrition: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward quality resources for researching Physical Activity & Nutrition topics. Use the tabs above to navigate through guide's pages.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Using SPORTDiscus learn how to effectively search the SPORTSDiscuss database
- Websites - Find tips on doing research on the web and evaluating websites.
- Reference Works -Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
This guide was created by Rachel Blume, a graduate student intern from the University of Washington in Winter, 2016.