Physical Activity & Nutrition: Home
Library Services for Spring Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Spring 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward quality resources for researching Physical Activity & Nutrition topics. Use the tabs above to navigate through guide's pages.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Using SPORTDiscus learn how to effectively search the SPORTSDiscuss database
- Websites - Find tips on doing research on the web and evaluating websites.
- Reference Works -Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
This guide was created by Rachel Blume, a graduate student intern from the University of Washington in Winter, 2016.