Physical Activity & Nutrition: Home
Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward quality resources for researching Physical Activity & Nutrition topics. Use the tabs above to navigate through guide's pages.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Using SPORTDiscus learn how to effectively search the SPORTSDiscuss database
- Websites - Find tips on doing research on the web and evaluating websites.
- Reference Works -Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
This guide was created by Rachel Blume, a graduate student intern from the University of Washington in Winter, 2016.