Physical Activity & Nutrition: Home
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward quality resources for researching Physical Activity & Nutrition topics. Use the tabs above to navigate through guide's pages.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Using SPORTDiscus learn how to effectively search the SPORTSDiscuss database
- Websites - Find tips on doing research on the web and evaluating websites.
- Reference Works -Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
This guide was created by Rachel Blume, a graduate student intern from the University of Washington in Winter, 2016.