Health Education & Promotion: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward reliable resources for researching topics in health promotion and education. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles, databases, and other information sources.
- Consumer Health - Find databases and websites for consumer health, and learn to evaluate information.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from the Library and librarian.
This guide was developed by Melissa Anderson-Garcia, a San Jose State University Graduate Student intern in Fall, 2015.