In this Guide
This guide gathers evidence-based resources on COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.
- Coronavirus Facts - find evidence-based information about the virus.
- What should I do? - find out what you should and can do to protect yourself and others.
- Use the Library from Home - find ways to access the library's resources from the comfort of your home.
- PSU Coronavirus Response - find information from Portland State on its response to coronavirus.
- Coronavirus & Xenophobia - considerations for xenophobic responses to the coronavirus.
- Latest Coronavirus News - find the latest evidence-based news on the coronavirus.
- Emerging Coronavirus Research - find links to emerging research on coronavirus.
- Coronavirus Policy Responses - find international and national policy responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
Prevention & Control
About this Guide
This guide was compiled and is maintained by Emily Ford.
Portland University State Library COVID-19 Research Guide by Portland State University Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://guides.library.pdx.edu/covid-19.