COVID-19: Use the Library from Home
Library Services for Winter Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Winter 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
Connect to the Library from Off Campus
There are many things to consider when you are using the library from home. Here are some tips that will help make it easier.
- Log in to the library search with your ODIN account before you do any searching. This ensures you will have access to online content!
- Explore library Guides & Tutorials to find recommended resources for your research.
- Check out our Research Tools & Collections to find links to resources to do online research.
- For research help chat with a librarian using the chat box on this page, or use the other ways to get help on our Ask a Librarian page.
- Check out a loaner laptop to be able to do your work from home.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.