COVID-19: PSU Coronavirus Response
The PSU Administration is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak and is taking steps to keep the community safe. Email updates are sent to all PSU community members, and can be found online.
At PSU, our Incident Management Team representing all sectors of campus is leading our efforts to coordinate preparedness, response, communications and contingencies in case the virus spreads to Portland. Members of the IMT are trained in planning and response to any potential health or safety threat to our PSU community.
PSU Library Response
The Library building is open limited hours for access to the first floor computer lab, and for materials pick up. Please check our hours page for the most up to date information.
For the time being the Library has implemented the following services:
- increased number of laptops available for check out, and extending laptop check out periods;
- equipment check out such as wifi hot spots;
- renewals are allowed for all library users;
- fines and lost book fees are waived for the foreseeable future;
- the library Reference and Circulation Desks are closed to in-person visits. Access help via chat or email.