Real Estate Development: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward good research resources for researching transportation topics. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find scholarly articles, trade journals, news articles, and links to related resources.
- Government Resources & Local Resources - Find local, regional, and national government resources on real estate, development, and housing.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image Courtesy of Steve Morgan
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2022 112 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Feb 16, 2023 1104 views this year
Urban & Regional Planning
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 10, 2023 606 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Nov 15, 2022 89 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Apr 19, 2023 1662 views this year
Office Hours by Appointment
Subjects: Public Health, Urban Studies & Planning