Real Estate Development: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find scholarly articles, trade journals, news articles, and links to related resources.
- Government Resources & Local Resources - Find local, regional, and national government resources on real estate, development, and housing.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image Courtesy of Steve Morgan
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2022 354 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated May 16, 2022 1977 views this year
Urban & Regional Planning
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 20, 2022 741 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 20, 2022 153 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 21, 2022 4052 views this year