Health Systems & Policy: Home
In this Guide
This guide was developed to support the Health Systems & Policy program of the OSHU-PSU School of Public Health. It was developed with input from Dr. Sherril Gelmon's PhD Seminar students during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Access the Libraries - find information about how to navigate both the PSU and OHUS libraries.
- Finding Literature - find databases and other recommended resources for your literature searching in health systems and policy.
- PubMed Help - find tutorials and tips on effectively using PubMed.
- Research Methods - find resources to learn about different research methods and methodologies, as well as tips to find this literature.
- Data Sets and More - find links to numerous resources containing datasets, both openly available and those with paid licenses through the library.
- Interdisciplinary Research - find links to databases outside of the public health discipline to help your research.
- Literature Reviews - find guidance on conducting literature review.
- Policy Research - find guidance on policy research generally.
- Open Access Public Health - find unpaywalled resources to support your research after you leave PSU.
- Get Help - find ways to get assistance from the libraries.
Public Domain image retrieved from PICRYL.
Open Access Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 30, 2022 9 views this year
by Dwight Mears Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 154 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 59 views this year
Open Access Social Work
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Jun 30, 2022 78 views this year
Demonstrate Your Impact
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Jun 30, 2022 13 views this year
Manage Citations with Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Oct 14, 2022 2440 views this year