Health Systems & Policy: Home
In this Guide
This guide was developed to support the Health Systems & Policy program of the OSHU-PSU School of Public Health. It was developed with input from Dr. Sherril Gelmon's PhD Seminar students during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Access the Libraries - find information about how to navigate both the PSU and OHUS libraries.
- Finding Literature - find databases and other recommended resources for your literature searching in health systems and policy.
- PubMed Help - find tutorials and tips on effectively using PubMed.
- Research Methods - find resources to learn about different research methods and methodologies, as well as tips to find this literature.
- Data Sets and More - find links to numerous resources containing datasets, both openly available and those with paid licenses through the library.
- Interdisciplinary Research - find links to databases outside of the public health discipline to help your research.
- Literature Reviews - find guidance on conducting literature review.
- Policy Research - find guidance on policy research generally.
- Open Access Public Health - find unpaywalled resources to support your research after you leave PSU.
- Get Help - find ways to get assistance from the libraries.
Public Domain image retrieved from PICRYL.
Open Access Public Health
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2021 255 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Oct 9, 2021 1207 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 21, 2021 593 views this year
Open Access Social Work
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Jul 1, 2021 633 views this year
Demonstrate Your Impact
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 22, 2021 601 views this year
Manage Citations with Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Apr 1, 2021 24130 views this year