Guide for Graduate Business Students: Home
In this Guide
Welcome! This is a general guide for graduate business students. It provides quick access to: tutorials on finding books and articles, links to key business resources, and other related information (e.g., properly citing sources). Click on the tabs above to view specific information in each section.
Also check out subject-specific research guides:
Essential Library How-To's
- Tours of the library building (virtual) and website
- How to find books/ebooks, journals, and articles in the library catalog
- How to use Google Scholar
- What is Peer-Review and how to find peer-reviewed articles?
- How to use the automatic citation generators in library resources