Real Estate Development: Home
Library Services for Spring Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Spring 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find scholarly articles, trade journals, news articles, and links to related resources.
- Government Resources - Find local, regional, and national government resources on real estate, development, and housing.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image Courtesy of Steve Morgan
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Mar 2, 2021 254 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Mar 10, 2021 1180 views this year
Urban & Regional Planning
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 20, 2021 1544 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Mar 29, 2021 103 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Apr 13, 2021 3830 views this year