Engineering and Technology Management: Find Articles
Core Online Library Resources
These are likely to be the best online sources in which to start your research
Find a Specific Article
If you have the citation for a specific article, here is how you can figure out if PSU has the article and (if we do) get to it in full-text:
- In the Journal Title Search box above this, do a search for the title of the journal (not the article title).
- You'll then be taken into the catalog which will either display your title or will display a page that says Your entry ___ would be here. If you get that message, make sure you spelled the title correctly. If you did, then we probably don't have that journal in our collection and you will need to request the article through interlibrary loan.
- If we do have the journal, it will show up as either a print volume, an electronic volume (which will say [electronic resource] after the title) or both. You'll need to click on the linked title to see what our coverage is in each format.
- If the journal is in print, it will show you the call number and location under Location and will show what years the library has under Library has.
- If the journal is available online, it will show you what database or databases hold the journal and what years are available electronically. You can then click on the title of the database to get to the online journal and then browse by date or search by title (depending on the database) for your article.
Find it @ PSU
If the article you have found in a database doesn't have the full-text right there, click on the button to see if the article is available in full-text in another database. If we do have it, it will take you to a page that shows you where it's available (if you see a Download Article link, you can click to access the electronic copy).
Journal Title Search
Interlibrary Loan When We Don't Have It
If we don't have a journal article you need for your research in our collection, we can get it for you! Just request it through interlibrary loan. Please note: it can take up to a week or more to secure an article from another library.