Engineering and Technology Management: Conference Proceedings
How to find Conference Proceedings
Papers presented at conferences are a major source of information in engineering. Unfortunately they can be somewhat difficult to find. If you have a paper from a conference follow this process in order to obtain a copy:
- Determine the sponsor of the conference. If it is one of the associations listed below in this box, follow the link to get to the paper.
- If it is not one of those organizations then you will need to search to see if we (or Summit) own a paper copy of the proceedings of the conference. Determine the name of the conference (not including the number, year, and location of conference).
- Search in the Library Catalog to see if we or any of our partners owns a copy of the conference proceedings.
- If it is unavailable through our Library or our partners then you will need to do an interlibrary loan request to get a copy of the paper.
Indexes to Conference Proceedings:
Requesting Books & Articles
While the Portland State Library has a large collection of books, articles, and journals, we may not have a specific item you are looking for. In that case, you may be able to get it for you from another library.
- If you find an item in the catalog and our copy is not available you can Request from other libraries