USP 460 - Community Development Field Seminar: Home
In This Guide
This course guide supports USP 460 - Field Experience Seminar. This guide contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work completing your Field Experience portfolio. For portfolio requirement details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
Use the following pages linked below or above to navigate this guide:
- Partner Profile Research - find tips and sources to use to research your partner organization.
- Annotated Bibliographies - learn about annotated bibliographies.
- Copyright & Fair Use - learn about copyrights and how to think about reusing images and other things you find on the web.
- Finding Reusable Images - find online sites that contain images your may legally reuse.
- Get Help - get help from the library.
Image by Flickr user Ted Eytan. CC-By-SA
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
USP 301 - Introduction to Community Development
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 15, 2020 516 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 494 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 550 views this year
Identify & Challenge Disinformation (aka Fake News)
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Nov 17, 2020 9949 views this year