USP 460 - Community Development Field Seminar: Home
Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports USP 460 - Field Experience Seminar. This guide contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work completing your Field Experience portfolio. For portfolio requirement details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
Use the following pages linked below or above to navigate this guide:
- Partner Profile Research - find tips and sources to use to research your partner organization.
- Annotated Bibliographies - learn about annotated bibliographies.
- Copyright & Fair Use - learn about copyrights and how to think about reusing images and other things you find on the web.
- Finding Reusable Images - find online sites that contain images your may legally reuse.
- Get Help - get help from the library.
Image by Flickr user Ted Eytan. CC-By-SA
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
USP 301 - Introduction to Community Development
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2021 791 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Aug 10, 2021 385 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2021 228 views this year
Identify & Challenge Disinformation (aka Fake News)
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Sep 17, 2021 18455 views this year