USP 460 - Community Development Field Seminar: Home
Library Services for Spring Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Spring 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports USP 460 - Field Experience Seminar. This guide contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work completing your Field Experience portfolio. For portfolio requirement details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
Use the following pages linked below or above to navigate this guide:
- Partner Profile Research - find tips and sources to use to research your partner organization.
- Annotated Bibliographies - learn about annotated bibliographies.
- Copyright & Fair Use - learn about copyrights and how to think about reusing images and other things you find on the web.
- Finding Reusable Images - find online sites that contain images your may legally reuse.
- Get Help - get help from the library.
Image by Flickr user Ted Eytan. CC-By-SA
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
USP 301 - Introduction to Community Development
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 20, 2021 593 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Mar 2, 2021 163 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 20, 2021 138 views this year
Identify & Challenge Disinformation (aka Fake News)
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Jan 5, 2021 8976 views this year