Land Use: Home
Library Services for Winter Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Winter 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to support exploration and research of land use issues. Land use is related to many disciplines, including Geography, Urban Studies & Planning, Environmental Science, Policy Studies, and more. Use the green tabs at the top of this page to navigate through the guide, or use the links below.
- Reference Works - Find encyclopedias, handbooks, and guidelines related to land use.
- Books & eBooks - Find books and browsing areas for books.
- Articles & More - Find recommended databases for article searching on land use topics.
- Government Agencies & Organizations - Find local, regional, and federal agencies regulating and interested in land use, as well as organizations.
- Maps & GIS - Find local, regional, and federal mapping tools and GIS data sources.
- Historical Research - Find resources for historical research on land use.
- Citing Sources - Find resources to help you properly cite your sources.
Urban & Regional Planning
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 76 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jan 4, 2021 555 views this year
by Elizabeth Pickard Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 12 views this year
Environmental Science and Management
by Elizabeth Pickard Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 239 views this year