Land Use: Home
Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to support exploration and research of land use issues. Land use is related to many disciplines, including Geography, Urban Studies & Planning, Environmental Science, Policy Studies, and more. Use the green tabs at the top of this page to navigate through the guide, or use the links below.
- Reference Works - Find encyclopedias, handbooks, and guidelines related to land use.
- Books & eBooks - Find books and browsing areas for books.
- Articles & More - Find recommended databases for article searching on land use topics.
- Government Agencies & Organizations - Find local, regional, and federal agencies regulating and interested in land use, as well as organizations.
- Maps & GIS - Find local, regional, and federal mapping tools and GIS data sources.
- Historical Research - Find resources for historical research on land use.
- Citing Sources - Find resources to help you properly cite your sources.
Urban & Regional Planning
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2021 2609 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 12, 2021 17431 views this year
by Elizabeth Pickard Last Updated May 18, 2021 167 views this year
Environmental Science and Management
by Elizabeth Pickard Last Updated May 18, 2021 1347 views this year