Environmental Politics & Law: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide was created as a research support tool for students studying Environmental Politics and Law. It contains resources for both national and international research. In addition to using this guide, you might also consult Library DIY to brush-up on your library and research skills.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Reference Works - Find reference works on international law and environmental law.
- Cases & Disputes - Find cases and disputes in the US and Internationally.
- Books & eBooks - Find suggestions on finding books, and links to some good suggested books.
- Articles & More - Find various library sources to search for articles.
- Newspapers - Find links to library-subscribed and freely available newspaper databases and websites.
- Citing Sources - Find links to resources on how to appropriately cite your sources
Image courtesy of Paul James.
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jul 30, 2021 144 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Jun 28, 2021 1007 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 28, 2021 14142 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated May 18, 2021 167 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jul 19, 2021 334 views this year