Environmental Politics & Law: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide was created as a research support tool for students studying Environmental Politics and Law. It contains resources for both national and international research. In addition to using this guide, you might also consult Library DIY to brush-up on your library and research skills.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Reference Works - Find reference works on international law and environmental law.
- Cases & Disputes - Find cases and disputes in the US and Internationally.
- Books & eBooks - Find suggestions on finding books, and links to some good suggested books.
- Articles & More - Find various library sources to search for articles.
- Newspapers - Find links to library-subscribed and freely available newspaper databases and websites.
- Citing Sources - Find links to resources on how to appropriately cite your sources
Image courtesy of Paul James.
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 119 views this year
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 1128 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 10942 views this year
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Sep 14, 2023 211 views this year
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 250 views this year