Environmental Politics & Law: Home
Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide was created as a research support tool for students studying Environmental Politics and Law. It contains resources for both national and international research. In addition to using this guide, you might also consult Library DIY to brush-up on your library and research skills.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Reference Works - Find reference works on international law and environmental law.
- Cases & Disputes - Find cases and disputes in the US and Internationally.
- Books & eBooks - Find suggestions on finding books, and links to some good suggested books.
- Articles & More - Find various library sources to search for articles.
- Newspapers - Find links to library-subscribed and freely available newspaper databases and websites.
- Citing Sources - Find links to resources on how to appropriately cite your sources
Image courtesy of Paul James.
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 27, 2021 161 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Oct 9, 2021 1171 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 12, 2021 17498 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated May 18, 2021 212 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 27, 2021 431 views this year