The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward good research resources for researching transportation topics. Use the tabs above to navigate to the guide's pages.
- Reference Works - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Using TRID - Find tips on searching the main transportation database.
- Grey Literature - Understand grey literature and how to search for it.
- Government Resources - Find local, regional, national, and international government transportation resources.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
Image courtesy of Kevin Christopher Burke on Flickr
Civil and Environmental Engineering
by Billy Nee Last Updated May 11, 2023 87 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2022 112 views this year
Office Hours by Appointment
Subjects: Public Health, Urban Studies & Planning