Comparative Politics: Books
- Elections in Western Europe 1815-1995 byCall Number: JN94.A95 C368 2000 -- 2nd Floor ReferenceISBN: 9781561592432Publication Date: 2000-11-11
- The Nationalization of Politics (ebook) byISBN: 9780521535205Publication Date: 2004-03-29
- The Oxford Companion to Politics of the World (ebook) byISBN: 9780195117394Publication Date: 2001-08-02
- The European Radical Left byCall Number: ebookISBN: 9780745340524Publication Date: 2021-12-20
PSU Library Catalog - Book Search
Results include both print books and ebooks, available from Portland State Library and other libraries.
Tips for Finding Books
For a more comprehensive view of finding books in the library be sure to visit the Political Science Research Guide. Below are recommendations for other techniques on finding books specifically for comparative politics.
Before you begin looking for books it's always a good idea to think about synonyms or other words that encapsulate your concept. For example, if you're looking for information about Chinese in Malaysia, your list might look like this:
If you're looking for books pertaining to public opinion or other social conditions, try using the following phrases in your books search:
If you're looking for books pertaining to the politics of your chosen country, try using the following phrases in your books search:
Politics and Government
Political Science eBooks
- ProjectMuseIndexes citations for books and articles as wells as full text articles and ebooks from scholarly presses.
- ProQuest Ebook CentralProvides access to ebooks purchased by the Portland State University Library.
- Taylor and Francis ebooksProvides full text access to Taylor and Francis selected ebooks as well as ebooks from Routledge.
- Wiley Online LibraryCovers full text journals and reference works in the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and community health.
- CQ Press Political Reference SuiteContains full text encyclopedias, directories, handbooks, and guides in political science.