Comparative Politics: Articles & More
Journal Title Search
Find it @ PSU
If the article citation does not include links to the full text, click on the Find it @ PSU button to check availability. Find it @ PSU is the link to the full text (online or print), that leads to the full text will appear under View Online. If it is not available, there will be an option to request the article from Interlibrary Loan & Article Delivery.
- Worldwide Political Science AbstractsIndexes articles related to political institutions, international law and politics, public policy, public administration, political theory, and political economics. Indexes sources from 1975 to the present.
- PAIS Index (Public Affairs Information Service)Covers public affairs, public and social policy, and international relations. Includes national and international journal articles, books, government documents, statistics, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, microfiche, and pertinent web sites.
- Annual Reviews OnlineComposed of full text, research reviews of current and emerging topics in a variety of disciplines including the biomedical, physical and social sciences.
- Social Sciences Research Network (SSRN)Features academic networks for many disciplines in the social sciences. Includes a database with abstracts of scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers. Also includes a paper collection of full-text documents.
- ProjectMuseFind full text eBooks and articles on political science topics.
- Oxford Handbooks OnlineContains full text Oxford University Press handbooks on topics in the fields of business, management, philosophy, political science, and religion. Handbooks provide overview, background, historical synthesis and reference lists.
- Oxford Reference OnlineContains full text subject encyclopedias, reference works, dictionaries, and handbooks in all disciplines.
- Sage eReferenceContains full text encyclopedias and reference books in the social sciences and humanities. Search by keyword or browse by topic.