Human Resource Management and Management & Leadership: Home
Library Services for Winter Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Winter 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
Welcome! You will learn a variety of things in this guide, such as:
- Techniques on finding books on a specific topic; lists of recent books on popular management subjects;
- The peer review process and how to find peer-reviewed articles;
- Tutorials on using and direct links to specific tools (library catalog, Business Source Premier, PsycINFO, and Google Scholar).
Click on the tabs above (e.g., Peer Review) for more information on a specific topic.
Office hours by appointment
by Michelle Desilets Last Updated Jan 26, 2021 277 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 241 views this year
Search the PSU Library Catalog
by Kimberly Willson Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 130 views this year
Find a Specific Article or Journal
by Kimberly Willson Last Updated Dec 11, 2020 150 views this year