Cultural and Linguistic Anthropology
|Home Print Page|
Library DIY: Quick Research Help When You Need It!
Do you have a research question? Try Library DIY, find answers to your research questions!
In This Guide
Cultural anthropology focuses on understanding culture and cultural differences amongst humans. Linguistic anthropology explores language development and its influence on the social lives of human beings. This guide will help you begin your research in cultural or linguistic anthropology through the libraries' collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print. Recommends the best resources for finding anthropology articles.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks and learn how the library can get you books we don't have in our collection.
- Reference Works - Get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources recommended on this page.
- Data and Web Sources - raw data related to anthropology that you can mine for your research, anthropology videos, professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources.
- Citing Sources - Information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Core Online Resources
These are likely to be the best online sources in which to start your anthropological research.