In this guide
This guide will help you begin your research in Middle East Studies through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks.
- Reference Works - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources.
- Government Information
- Primary and Web Sources - quality web resources.
- Data and Statistics
- Cite Sources - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Middle East Studies Center