Middle East Studies: Home
In this guide
This guide will help you begin your research in Middle East Studies through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks.
- Reference Works - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources.
- Government Information
- Primary and Web Sources - quality web resources.
- Data and Statistics
- Cite Sources - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Related Research Guides
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Nov 13, 2023 1394 views this year
History & Historiography
by Joan Petit Last Updated Nov 22, 2023 2318 views this year
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Nov 13, 2023 165 views this year
by Linda Absher Last Updated Nov 22, 2023 51 views this year