Middle East Studies: Home
In this guide
This guide will help you begin your research in Middle East Studies through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks.
- Reference Works - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources.
- Government Information
- Primary and Web Sources - quality web resources.
- Data and Statistics
- Cite Sources - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Related Research Guides
by Dwight Mears Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 154 views this year
History & Historiography
by Joan Petit Last Updated Oct 3, 2022 283 views this year
by Dwight Mears Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 27 views this year
by Linda Absher Last Updated Oct 3, 2022 9 views this year