Middle East Studies: Home
In this guide
This guide will help you begin your research in Middle East Studies through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks.
- Reference Works - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources.
- Government Information
- Primary and Web Sources - quality web resources.
- Data and Statistics
- Cite Sources - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Related Research Guides
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Apr 1, 2021 516 views this year
History & Historiography
by Joan Petit Last Updated Nov 9, 2020 2429 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Mar 1, 2021 106 views this year
by Joan Petit Last Updated Jan 26, 2021 57 views this year