|Home Print Page|
Library DIY: Quick Research Help When You Need It!
Do you have a research question? Try Library DIY, find answers to your research questions!
In This Guide
Archaeology is the study of human cultures through the examination of physical artifacts. This guide will help you begin your research in all areas related to archaeology through the libraries' collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print. Recommends the best resources for finding archaeology articles.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks and learn how the library can get you books we don't have in our collection.
- Reference Works - Get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources recommended on this page.
- Primary and Web Sources - data and primary sources related to archaeology that you can mine for your research, videos, professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources.
- Citing Sources - Information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Core Online Resources
These are likely to be the best online sources in which to start your archaeological research.
- Last Updated Sep 15, 2014
Research sources in cultural and linguistic anthropology
57 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 30, 2014
Guide for students and faculty researching topics related to physical/biological anthropology.
14 views this year