PHE 443U - Environmental Health: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward research resources and support for your final project in PHE 443U - Environmental Health.
- Choose a Topic - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Data & Statistics - Find data and statistics from reputable agencies.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Learn about annotated bibliographies and how they are different from abstracts.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
Introduction to Library Resources for PHE443U - Environmental Health
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.