PHE 443U - Environmental Health: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to steer you toward research resources and support for your final project in PHE 443U - Environmental Health.
- Choose a Topic - Find reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- eBooks - Find books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & More - Find articles and other scholarly literature.
- Data & Statistics - Find data and statistics from reputable agencies.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Learn about annotated bibliographies and how they are different from abstracts.
- Citing Sources - Find out how to properly cite sources.
- Get Help - Find places to get help from librarians and the Library.
Introduction to Library Resources for PHE443U - Environmental Health
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.