HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy. It contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work completing your Policy Analysis paper. For assignment details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
- Community Research - Find resources and tips to research the communities in which your social problem or health policy problem exists.
- Find Statistics - Find statistical sources related to health.
- Social Problems - Understand circular public policy and the players involved in social problems and public policy.
- Find literature - Find appropriate databases to search for literature, and search tips.
- PubMed Help - Find tips for appropriate PubMed search techniques.
- Policy Research - Find tips and tricks for policy research on the Policy Research Guide.
- Get Help - All the ways to get help from the library are linked here.
Image courtesy of Ted Etyan on Flickr.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.