HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy: Home
Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy. It contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work completing your Policy Analysis paper. For assignment details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
- Community Research - Find resources and tips to research the communities in which your social problem or health policy problem exists.
- Find Statistics - Find statistical sources related to health.
- Social Problems - Understand circular public policy and the players involved in social problems and public policy.
- Find literature - Find appropriate databases to search for literature, and search tips.
- PubMed Help - Find tips for appropriate PubMed search techniques.
- Policy Research - Find tips and tricks for policy research on the Policy Research Guide.
- Get Help - All the ways to get help from the library are linked here.
Image courtesy of Ted Etyan on Flickr.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.