Environmental Health: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
Environmental Health is a discipline that draws from multiple fields. It is closely related to community health as well as biology, chemistry, and environmental science. For this reason, researching in Environmental health means you will need to draw from sources in several disciplines.
Use the tabs above to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Reference WorksFind reference books and full-text online reference sources.
- Books & eBooksFind books in the library and eBooks.
- Articles & MoreFind articles and other scholarly literature.
- Data & StatisticsFind the best places for statistics useful for research and study of Environmental Health.
- Citing SourcesFind out how to properly cite sources.
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 218 views this year
Environmental Science and Management
by Elizabeth Pickard Last Updated May 11, 2022 670 views this year
by Elizabeth Pickard Last Updated Jan 10, 2023 168 views this year