Cannabis: Recreational & Medical Marijuana Industry
Search for Business Related Resources
- Business Source PremierProvides full text and citations to articles in various business publications; also includes company profiles, industry profiles, and country information.
Cannabis and marijuana are used interchangeably to describe the drug and related industries. In Business Source Premier, browse these subject headings:
- Marijuana industry
- Marijuana dispensaries
- Marijuana legalization
- Medical marijuana
- Marijuana abuse
Marijuana Industry News
- Oregon Marijuana Industry NewsGoogle News Search Results
- Marijuana Business DailyU.S. and International news
- Marijuana Venture MagazineMagazine for cannabis growers and retailers
- Portland Business JournalSearch the site for news articles using: marijuana or cannabis. PSU faculty/staff/students please log in with your PSU (ODIN) ID to view username/password.
- The Recreational Cannabis UserThe aim of this report is to provide a general overview of the state of cannabis legalization in the US, and to determine what increased access, acceptance, and product innovation means for food and drink brands. The report does not closely track sales performance of the cannabis market or make specific recommendations on ways in which to grow the cannabis market; rather it examines what market activity means for cannabis and non-cannabis brands. To this end, Mintel has conducted custom consumer research in legal states to create a profile of cannabis users, those who would be open to use, and cannabis rejecters. -- Mintel Academic
Selected Scholarly & News Articles
- A billion-dollar industry, a racist legacy: Being black and growing pot in AmericaLong form news article published in The Guardian.
- Underbanked: Cooperative banking as a potential solution to the marijuana-banking problemScholarly article by Patrick A. Tighe, published in Michigan Law Review. Mar 2016, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p. 803-832.