Environmental Science and Management: Find Articles
Guide for Library Research in Environmental Science and Management
- arXivProvides open access to e-prints in physics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative biology, quantitative finance, and statistics.
- IssueLabCovers case studies, evaluations, white papers, annual reports, government reports issue briefs, and numerous other materials addressing the world's social problems that include aging, crime and safety, nonprofit and philanthropy, race and ethnicity, and transportation.
- OpenGreyCovers grey literature produced in Europe focusing on science, technology, biomedical science, economics, social science and the humanities.
- Social Sciences Research Network (SSRN)Includes a database with abstracts of scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers. Also includes a paper collection of full-text documents.
- Web of Sciencecovers proceedings and published scholarly literature
Get the Full Text
If you don't see the PDF, click . This will check for the article online through another database or the print version on the shelf.
If PSU doesn't have the article, you can request it through interlibrary loan (ILL). ILL takes 3-5 business and will come to you as a PDF.
- AgricolaProvides citations to journal articles, government reports, and books in agriculture and related disciplines.
- Environment CompleteProvides full text journals, books, and reference works that cover agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine and freshwater science, geography, pollution and waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts along with urban planning.
- Agricultural & Environmental ScienceProvides citations, abstracts and full text of articles in agriculture, aquaculture, environmental, ecology, food and human nutrition, and water resources journals, conference proceedings, EPA reports, and books.
- GeoRefOffers citations and abstracts about the earth sciences including palaeontology.
- GreenFILECovers climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy sources, and recycling with a particularly strong emphasis on governance.
- Web of ScienceCovers high impact research journals with particular strength in science and social science.
- Academic Search PremierProvides selected full text, scholarly, and peer reviewed articles in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
- JSTORContains full text articles from major research journals in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Coverage of most journals starts from the beginning of a journal's publication and typically excludes the most recent three to five years.
- Web of ScienceMaintains citation searching for high impact research journals in the arts and humanities, social sciences, and sciences and includes emerging sources citation indexing from 2005.
- Google ScholarSearches the academic, scholarly Web for peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles.