Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Create/Find Lists of Businesses
- Industry reports such as those from IBISWorld usually list top players.
- Industry associations sometimes make their membership directory public.
- Chamber of Commerce may have a local business directory.
- Trade Shows may have an exhibitors list by product category, such as MJBizCon.
- News, esp. trade journals that may have buyer's guides.
- Think like a consumer and do a google search for products and services.
Directory of suppliers and products.
A directory of manufacturers and suppliers serving major segments of the OEM industrial manufacturing marketplace across the United States and Canada.
Find manufacturers, suppliers, and importers/exporters.
"Global B2B directory."
McRAE's BLUE BOOK
Industrial directory for North America.