Library DIY (beta)
Choose relevant search results
Choose Relevant Search Results
In order to tell if the search results are relevant to your topic, you need to look at the full record. Find the full record by clicking the title of the record in your search results.
For books, check for a table of contents or a summary. For articles, look for the abstract or a summary. If neither the table of contents or summary are available, then check the item or look for other details:
- Title of article: Is it about your topic?
- Date: Do you need current information on your topic?
- Subjects: Are the subjects listed relevant to your topic?
This image shows the full record for an article. In addition to the title and author, other details include related subjects and notes.
The Library strives to provide accessibility to all online content. If a library resource or video is not accessible, or you cannot retrieve it or view it, please let us know using our Report an Error form.
- Last Updated: Nov 19, 2021 2:28 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.pdx.edu/library_DIY_beta
- Print Page