BA 495 Business Strategy: Home
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2023 4398 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2023 567 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Sep 26, 2023 2407 views this year
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 143 views this year
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 838 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 29, 2023 287 views this year
by Michelle Desilets Last Updated Sep 29, 2023 522 views this year
To gather information, you will need to do both secondary research and primary research. This guide is created to walk you through the secondary research process by:
- offering tips on doing secondary research
- recommending both library and free resources
Please keep in mind that not all topics are created equal. The sources listed in this guide don't have all the answers. You will have to broaden your topic or do primary research if:
- Your topic is too new or specific that nobody has written about it.
- Information you want is not available to you for free (e.g., most market research reports and publications from industry associations)
- Information you want is not disclosed (e.g., internal documents, trade secrets, private company financial data).