BA 495 Business Strategy: Home
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Mar 1, 2021 1805 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Mar 1, 2021 148 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Mar 1, 2021 1758 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Mar 1, 2021 57 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Jan 14, 2021 147 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Feb 28, 2021 210 views this year
by Michelle Desilets Last Updated Feb 1, 2021 268 views this year
To gather information, you will need to do both secondary research and primary research. This guide is created to walk you through the secondary research process by:
- offering tips on doing secondary research
- recommending both library and free resources
Please keep in mind that not all topics are created equal. The sources listed in this guide don't have all the answers. You will have to broaden your topic or do primary research if:
- Your topic is too new or specific that nobody has written about it.
- Information you want is not available to you for free (e.g., most market research reports and publications from industry associations)
- Information you want is not disclosed (e.g., internal documents, trade secrets, private company financial data).