BA 495 Business Strategy: Home
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Mar 30, 2023 2862 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Feb 16, 2023 424 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Apr 19, 2023 1703 views this year
by Dwight Mears (PSU) Last Updated Nov 30, 2022 96 views this year
by Dwight Mears (PSU) Last Updated Jan 7, 2023 465 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 218 views this year
by Michelle Desilets Last Updated Feb 21, 2023 343 views this year
To gather information, you will need to do both secondary research and primary research. This guide is created to walk you through the secondary research process by:
- offering tips on doing secondary research
- recommending both library and free resources
Please keep in mind that not all topics are created equal. The sources listed in this guide don't have all the answers. You will have to broaden your topic or do primary research if:
- Your topic is too new or specific that nobody has written about it.
- Information you want is not available to you for free (e.g., most market research reports and publications from industry associations)
- Information you want is not disclosed (e.g., internal documents, trade secrets, private company financial data).