BA 495 Business Strategy: Home
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Nov 17, 2020 9458 views this year
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 1033 views this year
Industry & Market Research
by Kerry Wu Last Updated Nov 17, 2020 8995 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 486 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Oct 12, 2020 655 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 765 views this year
by Michelle Desilets Last Updated Oct 19, 2020 1098 views this year
To gather information, you will need to do both secondary research and primary research. This guide is created to walk you through the secondary research process by:
- offering tips on doing secondary research
- recommending both library and free resources
Please keep in mind that not all topics are created equal. The sources listed in this guide don't have all the answers. You will have to broaden your topic or do primary research if:
- Your topic is too new or specific that nobody has written about it.
- Information you want is not available to you for free (e.g., most market research reports and publications from industry associations)
- Information you want is not disclosed (e.g., internal documents, trade secrets, private company financial data).