Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Video Tutorials
Click the image for a curated list of essential library video tutorials on various topics, such as:
- Tours of the library building (virtual) and website
- How to find books/ebooks, journals, and articles in the library catalog
- How to use Google Scholar
- What is Peer-Review and how to find peer-reviewed articles?
- How to use the automatic citation generators in library resources
For more information, check out the official library YouTube channel and the how-to guides.
Office hours by appointment