USP 317U - Introduction to International Community Development: Home
Library Services for Fall Term 2021
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Fall Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide supports research assignments in USP 317U - Introduction to International Community Development. Navigate to pages using the tabs at the top of the page or the links below.
- Source Types - learn about strategizing with the types of sources you want to find
- Case Studies - where and how to find case studies
- Find Articles & Other Sources - databases for scholarly articles and news sources
- Annotated Bibliographies - learn about annotated bibliographies
- Avoid Plagiarism - learn how to avoid plagiarism
- Get Help - ways to get help from the Library
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2021 276 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Aug 10, 2021 391 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Sep 21, 2021 246 views this year
Identify & Challenge Disinformation (aka Fake News)
by Kimberly Pendell Last Updated Sep 17, 2021 18804 views this year