HSMP 574/674 - Health Systems Organization: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This guide is intended to support students in HSMP 574/674 Health Systems and Organizations conduct research for their final assignments. It includes the followings pages.
- Cultures & Political Backgrounds - Find necessary information about cultures and governments to understand the social context of COVID-19.
- News - Find international news sources as well as North American news sources with international coverage.
- Health Agencies & Organizations - Find links to national as well as global and regional health agencies and organizations.
- Find Literature - Find academic literature.
- PubMed Help - Tutorial on using PubMed.
- Get Help - Get in touch with the Library for more help with your research.
This public domain image depicts Doctor Schnabel, a plague doctor in seventeenth-century Rome.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Apr 3, 2023 161 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Apr 20, 2023 6858 views this year
HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 36 views this year
by Dwight Mears (PSU) Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 83 views this year