HSMP 574/674 - Health Systems Organization: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
- Cultures & Political Backgrounds - Find necessary information about cultures and governments to understand the social context of COVID-19.
- News - Find international news sources as well as North American news sources with international coverage.
- Health Agencies & Organizations - Find links to national as well as global and regional health agencies and organizations.
- Find Literature - Find academic literature.
- PubMed Help - Tutorial on using PubMed.
- Get Help - Get in touch with the Library for more help with your research.
This public domain image depicts Doctor Schnabel, a plague doctor in seventeenth-century Rome.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jul 19, 2021 332 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 28, 2021 14039 views this year
HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy
by Emily Ford Last Updated Jun 15, 2021 51 views this year
by Rick Mikulski Last Updated Jul 19, 2021 172 views this year