HSMP 574/674 - Health Systems Organization: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
- Cultures & Political Backgrounds - Find necessary information about cultures and governments to understand the social context of COVID-19.
- News - Find international news sources as well as North American news sources with international coverage.
- Health Agencies & Organizations - Find links to national as well as global and regional health agencies and organizations.
- Find Literature - Find academic literature.
- PubMed Help - Tutorial on using PubMed.
- Get Help - Get in touch with the Library for more help with your research.
This public domain image depicts Doctor Schnabel, a plague doctor in seventeenth-century Rome.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 250 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 10942 views this year
HSMP 571/671 - Health Policy
by Emily Ford Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 49 views this year
by Catherine Davenport Last Updated Sep 23, 2023 131 views this year