PHE 327U - Community Nutrition: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
This guide is intended to support students in PHE 327U- Community Nutrition complete research for their final course project, an infographic and research paper.
On this guide you will find resources to help you conduct background research, as well as instructional information about evaluating the information you are finding. Moreover, there are links to online citation guides, and suggestions for where to access more help.
- Background Research - Find statistics and scholarly reference works that will help you with a broad understanding of the problem you are researching.
- Evaluating Charts, Graphs, & Statistics - find videos to give you food for thought as you create your own infographics.
- Evaluating Sources - find tutorials and tips to help you determine whether sources are scholarly or popular.
- Citing Sources - find links to online citation tutorials, examples of APA format, and watch a fun video about giving credit where it's due.
- Get Help - find out how to get more help with your project.
Image provided courtesy of Finetooth. Everett Community Garden, Portland, OR.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.
by Emily Ford Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 218 views this year
Evaluate & Choose Quality Sources
by Kimberly Willson Last Updated Aug 10, 2022 3714 views this year