PHE 327U - Community Nutrition: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
This guide is intended to support students in PHE 327U- Community Nutrition complete research for their final course project, an infographic and research paper.
On this guide you will find resources to help you conduct background research, as well as instructional information about evaluating the information you are finding. Moreover, there are links to online citation guides, and suggestions for where to access more help.
- Background Research - Find statistics and scholarly reference works that will help you with a broad understanding of the problem you are researching.
- Evaluating Charts, Graphs, & Statistics - find videos to give you food for thought as you create your own infographics.
- Evaluating Sources - find tutorials and tips to help you determine whether sources are scholarly or popular.
- Citing Sources - find links to online citation tutorials, examples of APA format, and watch a fun video about giving credit where it's due.
- Get Help - find out how to get more help with your project.
Image provided courtesy of Finetooth. Everett Community Garden, Portland, OR.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.