USP 301 - Introduction to Community Development: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports USP 301 - Introduction to Community Development. This guide contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work completing your Case Study Analysis assignment. For assignment details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
- Community Research - Find resources and tips to research the communities in which your community organization operates.
- Organization Research - Find resources and tips to research the community organization you will be evaluating, as well as researching the social problems the organizations address.
- Tax & Financial Data - Find resources linking you to financial information regarding your community organization.
- Case Studies - Find resources and tips to view example case studies in the literature.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Understand what is an annotated bibiliography.
- Get Help - All the ways to get help from the library are linked here.
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.