Find profiles on major companies. May include SWOT analysis, competitive positioning, brand strategy, and other in-depth analysis from a marketing perspective.
Two ways to search:
# Click on Companies on the top navigation menu:
1. Click on Companies on the top navigation menu:
2. Type in company name. The database will automatically find the correct match if there are profiles on it:
3. Click on the correct suggestion (sometimes there are multiple suggestions), and you will see all company profiles by industry (if the company operates in multiple industries):
4. Click on the industry you want, e.g., Soft Drinks in this example, then click on a company profile. Many companies have both Global Company Profile (info on the company as a whole) and Local Company Profile (info on a subsidiary in a specific country). The Global Company Profile provides in-depth analysis from a marketing perspective, and some include a SWOT section.
# Type in company name in the main search box:
1. Type in company name then look under the ANALYSIS section for suggestions. Click VIEW ALL RESULTS for more results:
2. Review the results to find the one you want, or use the REFINE YOUR SEARCH menu on the left side of the page to narrow down the results: