Health Administration: Books & eBooks
On this page
Browse for Books in the Library
Sometimes browsing the library stacks can help you find books you didn't even know you were looking for. The following are good areas to peruse.
- HD58.7-58.95 - Organizational behavior, change and effectiveness. Corporate culture
- HG9371-9399 - Health insurance
- JF1338-2112 Public administration
- JK1-9993 - Political institutions and public administration (United States)
- K3566-3578 - Public health (law)
- RA399 - Regulation of medical practice. Evaluation and quality control of medical care. Medical audit.
- RA421-790.95 - Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine
Maps of the library are available at the 2nd floor Reference Desk, elevator lobbies, and also online.
PSU Library Catalog - Book Search
Results include both print and ebooks, available from Portland State Library and the Summit Libraries.
Find Books by Subject
After you find a useful book, scroll down to the "Details" heading to find the book's "Subjects." Here you'll find a list of related subjects that you might consider adding to your search. You can also click on a subject link in the record, e.g. clicking on "Health Services Administration" would bring up a list of all the Library's books, journals, etc. on that topic.
How to find eBooks in the Library Catalog
Here's a list of subjects that might interest you. You might consider using some of them as search terms to see if you get better results.
|Health Care Reform||Health facilities - Administration||Health Insurance|
|Health Services Administration||Hospitals - Administration||Leadership|
|Medical Care||Medical Economics||Organizational Behavior|
|Personnel Management||Public Health Administration||Quality Assurance|