Physical Activity & Nutrition: Websites
- Nutrition.govProvides online access to government information on food and human nutrition for consumers.
- MedlinePlusNational Institutes of Health's Website providing information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues.
- American Society for NutritionA non-profit organization's website focusing on quality research in the area of nutrition.
- World Health Organization (WHO)An organization committed to international health within the United Nations’ system.
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)Covers of number of health related topics from a reputable organization.
Associations & More
- American Kinesiology AssociationPromotes and enhances kinesiology as a unified field of study and advances its many applications by providing resource materials .