Public Administration: Find Statistics
Books on Statistics
- Research Methods and Statistics for Public and Nonprofit Administrators byCall Number: JF1338.A2 N57 -- 3rd FloorPublication Date: 2013-09-27
- Statistics, Knowledge and Policy (ebook) byPublication Date: 2006-03-01
- Statistics and Public Policy byCall Number: H97 .S763 1997b -- BasementPublication Date: 1997-04-10
- Research Methods in Public Administration and Nonprofit Management byCall Number: JF1338.A2 M38 2002 -- 3rd FloorPublication Date: 2002-08-27
- State and Local Government Statistics at a Crossroads (ebook) byPublication Date: 2007-10-26
by Dwight Mears (PSU) Last Updated Jan 7, 2023 297 views this year
by Dwight Mears (PSU) Last Updated Feb 21, 2023 443 views this year
- Sage Research Methods OnlineContains full text, Sage research methods books, handbooks, and encyclopedias. Includes videos and interactive mapping tools.
For a more comprehensive listing of statistical sources please visit the Statistics & Data Sets portion of our Databases & Articles portal.
- Proquest Statistical Abstract of the United StatesMaintains the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States.
- PolicyMapProvides mapping, data, and analytics tools on U.S. demographics, real estate, health, jobs, education, and more topics. Mapping allows for multiple layers and editable data ranges.
- ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research)Archives social science data that includes aging, child care, criminal justice, demography, education, political science as well as public and mental health.
- EIU Viewpoint (Economist Intelligence Unit)Reports on country commerce, country finance, and doing business in various countries. Now called EIU Viewpoint
- OECD iLibraryProvides full text access to books, journals, and statistical databases produced by Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development's (OECD) online library.
- Social ExplorerSocial Explorer is an online research tool designed to access current and historical U.S. Census data and demographic information. It contains maps, profile reports, data elements, and variables.
- Data.govData.gov provides access to federal open government data as well as data from state, local, and tribal governments.
- Policy commons CitiesContains reports generated by local government agencies, civic organizations, and metropolitan and regional planning agencies for major cities in the United States and Canada.