Passport (Database Tutorial)
|Home Print Page|
Access Passport Here
- Last Updated Aug 6, 2014
3,281 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 29, 2014
633 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 25, 2014
470 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 30, 2014
3,843 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 26, 2014
2,014 views this year
In this Guide
In this guide you will learn how to use Passport, a premier library database that provides country, industry, and consumer data and analyses on both domestic (US) and international markets.
What is Passport?
A comprehensive market research database with detailed statistics and expert analyses on global markets and consumers. Focuses on consumer products and services.
What kind of information is available in Passport?
- Country data and analyses: economy, finance, trade, labor, technology, infrastructure, environment, etc.
- Country-specific industry/market data and analyses: e.g., apparel market in Brazil or wine market in China. Detailed information covers market size, market shares, production and trade, trends, and more. Focuses on consumer products and services.
- Company profiles (for top companies in an industry): strategic positioning, brand strategy, competitive analysis, market assessment, etc..
What's the best way to use Passport?
- Browse: to get information on a specific category or generate a ranked list based on category or geography.
- Menu search: to generate comparisons based on multiple criteria.
- Keyword search: to search with specific keywords and get results across categories.
Help & Tutorials
After logging in Passport, click on on the top database menu. The Help Videos and Definitions are particularly helpful for new users.
Below is a list of tutorials on finding specific items in Passport: