USP 300U - Introduction to Urban Studies: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports USP 300U - Introduction to Urban Studies. This guide contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work in this class. For assignment details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
- Community Research - Find resources and tips to research the communities in which your community organization operates.
- Scholarly Sources - Find sources of sufficient quality.
- News & Other Sources - Find news articles and learn to evaluate websites for quality.
- Evaluating Charts, Graphs, & Statistics - Instructional videos about reading charts, graphs, and statistics.
- Citing Sources - Find sources that will help you appropriately cite the research you find.
- Get Help - All the ways to get help from the library are linked here.
Course Guide Intro
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.