USP 300U - Introduction to Urban Studies: Home
The Library is open for PSU students, faculty, and staff to access the stacks, study spaces, computer labs, and Learning Center appointments. Your PSU ID card is required to enter the building.
The Circulation Desk is open for checking out course reserves, laptops, and other equipment, as well as library materials. Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request items be mailed to you using the Home Delivery Request Form. More information can be found on the Library Services page.
Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In This Guide
This course guide supports USP 300U - Introduction to Urban Studies. This guide contains instructional content in addition to information resources that will support your work in this class. For assignment details please refer to the instructions provided by your course instructor.
- Community Research - Find resources and tips to research the communities in which your community organization operates.
- Scholarly Sources - Find sources of sufficient quality.
- News & Other Sources - Find news articles and learn to evaluate websites for quality.
- Evaluating Charts, Graphs, & Statistics - Instructional videos about reading charts, graphs, and statistics.
- Citing Sources - Find sources that will help you appropriately cite the research you find.
- Get Help - All the ways to get help from the library are linked here.
Course Guide Intro
Signing in to Access Library Resources Video
This video describes the different ways to sign in to access library materials.