CFS 493 / Professional Self Series: Home
Wondering where to start? This guide has recommended article databases and tips on searching, links to streaming video collections, data sources, and more. Use the tabs across the top of the guide to navigate.
Fall 2020 Library Services
The Library's 1st floor will be open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available).
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian. For self-guided answers to common questions, use our How to..guides or Library DIY.
- Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Looking for Course Reserves? Search by course prefix & number and/or instructor using the course reserves tab on our homepage search box. For print materials, you can submit a scanning request to receive a PDF of the chapter you need. Scanning requests are limited to four chapters per week.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
In this Guide
This guide provides tool, resources, and activities to support your professional development. Use the tabs across the top to navigate through the pages.
- Knowledge Creation & Dissemination
- Evaluating Information Sources
- Is It a Peer Reviewed Journal?
- Start Your Search for Articles
- Search a Subject Database
- Search Google Scholar
- Keep up with New Research
- Avoid Plagiarism & Cite Sources
- Get Help