CFS 493: Professional Self Series: Home
Library Services for Summer Term 2021
The Library's 1st floor is open for students to pick up items at the circulation desk and use the computer lab (limited seating available). Please visit Library Services - Summer 2021 for more information. Laptops, wifi hotspots, and other equipment are available for checkout.
- Currently enrolled students, faculty and staff can request books, DVDs, and CDs using the Circulation Desk Pickup Request form and pick them up at the Circulation Desk during open hours. Or you can request the items be mailed to you home using the Home Delivery Request Form.
- Get help right away via Ask a Librarian
In this Guide
This guide provides tool, resources, and activities to support your professional development. Use the tabs across the top to navigate through the pages.
- Knowledge Creation & Dissemination
- Is It a Peer Reviewed Journal?
- Develop Search Terms
- Search a Subject Database
- Search Google Scholar
- Evaluating Information Sources
- Avoid Plagiarism & Cite Sources